BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 4, 2009

This is the end of me, darl :)

I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, you jerk!
You hate me too? Well it is much better than believing your hell sweet words :)

This is it. It's all gonna end here, sweet heart.
This is the end, the end of me.
At first, you're saying that you love me.
Well, it is my BIGGEST MISTAKE for believing it, sayang :)

Then the next day, you're dating with that bloody girl..
You thought I didn't see it but I do, I really really do!
Well, that's okay...
But the most damn thing is, if you love her, there's no need to tell me that you love me, you stupid!

It's nice to know that you were there
Thanks for acting like you cared
And making me feel like I was the only one
It's nice to know we had it all
Thanks for watching as I fall
And letting me know we were done

Hell thanks to you, dear :)




0 lovebites: